Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Françoise Baylis and Beckie Scott to Join CCES Board of Directors

(Ottawa, Ontario – April 12, 2006) – The Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) announced today the appointment of two new members to its Board of Directors. Joining the team of eminent Canadians who guide the work of the organization are Dr. Françoise Baylis, one of Canada’s most respected authorities on bioethics, and Ms. Beckie Scott, an Olympic medallist in cross-country skiing.
http://www.cces.ca/pdfs/CCES-MR-BaylisScott-E.pdf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Yota Mukaiyachi, a Japanese exchanged student who currently studying at College of the Canyons, CA, USA. In my English wrting class, we are discussing genectic doping.

My thought is that we can hold a Olympic for people who genetically enhanced as we have
Paralympics. Especially, people who already genetically changed by their parents for the parents' desire might not be able to paticipate in Olympic. I hope that you give me your opinion to my idea.
I'm going to have the presantation on Tue., so I wish you respond to me ( my address: wowowawo@yahoo.co.jp) Please excuse this poor and unpolite comment.

Thank you so much,
Yota Mukaiyachi

2:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home